Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WELCOME To All

Welcome to my Blog "settled in Heaven".  By the Lord's grace I will be attempting to write short Bible Lessons / Devotions on a regular basis.   Being a Baptist Pastor for over 15 years, my heart's desire is for this blog to be of spiritual benefit to any who might read it.

I trust this blog will render both encouragement and knowledge  to those of us seeking to serve the Lord in greater ways as members of His spiritual family.

For those who have not yet trusted in Christ as their Lord and Savior, I hope this blog will help them to see the need and urgency to receive the Lord's gracious forgiveness.

May the Lord bless our future studies of His Word.

2 comments:

  1. christinesheltondavisJune 23, 2010 at 9:43 AM

    hi rob~
    not sure how you found me on facebook, but so glad you did.....i have really enjoyed your mini-lessons on here.........have you done any on religion vs. relationship? or similar? also what about judgmentalism?? i would really like to see your insights on these subjects.
    keep up the good work
    love & prayers,
    christine davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,
    Thanks so much for the very kind words.
    I'm so thankful the Lord is using the blog to be a blessing to you. May He be praised.
    I've got some stuff in my sermon notes on religion vs relationship. I'll Look for them and rework them for the blog should be sometime mid-July in the blog.
    Also, I'll be glad to work on judgmentalism, it will take a bit more time probably mid to end of July in the blog.
    Both are REALLY IMPORTANT subjects, I really appreciate the suggestions.
    Thanks again for the encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete