Tuesday, April 8, 2014

“The First Principles” – Why Did Christ Come To Man?

SIHs HALTAL ICON FPMaster 457x453“The First Principles” – Why Did Christ Come To Man?

To Give Sinners Life…

  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.(John 10:7-11)  

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.(John 6:32-38)    

 http://www.settledinheaven.org

http://www.settledinheaven.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment