Mark 7:37 (KJV) And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.
“He hath done all things well”…. “He doeth all things as they should be done”… He doesn’t make mistakes, He doesn’t leave things incomplete, nor does He do things sloppily. He does things as they should be done. We can count on it.
He does everything well. However, in our text we have a specific type of working of God being described. What examples are we given in this passage? Making the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak. In these examples we find:
1. His working among men
2. His working for men’s benefit
3. His working to make perfect that which is defective
4. His working to aid us in reception (hearing) and proclamation (speech)
What does this mean for our lives?
1. We can know assuredly that whenever the Lord intervenes in our life, His working will be done well.
2. This means that it will be for our benefit
3. He will be working to mature us and working to making us complete
4. He is working to make us more receptive to His will, and greater witnesses for Christ.
Let’s all enter today realizing that whenever we see the Lord working in our life… He is doing it well!
May the Lord bless us as we “Think On These Things”.
SIH Homepage: http://www.settledinheaven.org
SIH Text Blog: http://settledinheaven.wordpress.com/all-about-salvation/
SIH Video Blog: http://youtube.com/settledinheaven/
SIH Email: email@example.com