Monday, January 30, 2012

SIH’s Think On These Things: Psa 23:3a

(Psa 23:3)     He restoreth my soul…

Our Lord is a constant source of spiritual strength and vitality for His people.  Dear Christian, do you feel tired in your service to Him?  Are you “weary in well-doing”?  Patiently wait upon His renewal and His comfort in your life. He has not left you alone, nor has He ignored your faithful service to Him… 

Isa 40:31 (KJV) - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

May the Lord bless each one of us as we “Think On These Things”.

 

Settled In Heaven Homepage: http://www.settledinheaven.org                           Settled In Heaven Email: settledinheaven@gmail.com                                                   SIH Salvation Blog Page: http://settledinheaven.wordpress.com/all-about-salvation/

2 comments:

  1. I have been amazed - but shouldn't have been - at times when the Lord has truly "refreshed/renewed/restored"
    I think of times when I have needed to spend the whole time completing a project, and continue through the next day. He gave me refreshment and strength.
    I think of times when I have ignored Him and gone my own way, and He has gently brought me back to Himself and restored me.

    Truly, what an amazing God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,

    You bring up a great point... it is when we are in His will and going about His business that we find the greatest refreshment from the Lord.

    Lord bless you

    ReplyDelete