Friday, March 23, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award



I want to thank LoopyLoo at the http://loopyloo305.com/  for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Loopy is a wonderful lady who faithfully serves the Lord through her bloggin ministry.  I am accepting this award as an honor to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who in every way deserves all the honor and praise the Settled In Heaven Ministries. Without Him I could do nothing.

I need to share some things about myself...

1. By the Lord's grace my sins have been forgiven and I'm headed for an eternity with Him.

2. I am married to a wonderful lady, Eva, who has been supportive of my ministry throughout our married life.  I am very thankful for her and turly do not know what I would do without her.

3. I have always loved math and working with numbers.  And enjoy bookkeeping, accounting and tax preparation.

4. I own a dog named "Zeek".... he is my relaxation and play time.

5. I am striving to serve my Lord... He has done so much for me and I cannot begin to repay Him for all He has done for me.  I can only seek to please Him out of a heart of apprecation.  Sad to say, I see myself failing Him everyday.

Now to nominate  other bloggers for the Kreativ Blogger Award!  In this case I would like to nominate every blogger who is taking part in the Christian Blessings Blogging Ministry...  They are a wonderful group of people who have dedicated their time and efforts to honoring their Lord through their writtings.  Especially, I would like to nominate the founder of the CB Ministries... Evelyn

  1. Noel at This Blogging Thing

  2. Kathie at The White Stone

  3. Drucilla at Drusilla Mott

  4. Sherry at He Hath Said

  5. MT Sweat at Resting in His Grace

  6. Samuel at Samuel at gilgal

  7. Pastor Rob Barkman at Settled in Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment