Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SIH’s Think On These Things: Matt 6:10a

(Mat 6:10)  Thy kingdom come.

Do we desire for God’s kingdom to come?  If so, we are telling Him that we are willing to submit to His will and desires for our life.  We are saying, Lord, I desire for you to be the King of my life and reign in the world around me. 

Are we willing to follow His leadership, as the Lord speaks to us through His Word? 

May the Lord bless each one of us as we “Think On These Things”.

Settled In Heaven Homepage: http://www.settledinheaven.org                                       Settled In Heaven Email: settledinheaven@gmail.com                                                   SIH Salvation Blog Page: http://settledinheaven.wordpress.com/all-about-salvation/

2 comments:

  1. My new nature longs for His Kingdom to come in the here and now: that He will truly reign in my life and I will yield completely to His will. If only my old nature were truly 'crucified with Christ'!!! I 'reckon myself to be dead indeed' but that ugly old nature sneaks in when I am least expecting it.

    But, yes, Lord, I desire for your kingdom to come, right here and now.

    And yes, Lord, I desire for your eternal kingdom to come. I look for the Lord's return and pray 'Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus' . . . but I must admit part of me hangs back because some of my loved ones are not ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who is concerned about the spiritual state of others agrees with you and the Apostle Paul (who was longing to go home to be with the Lord and yet driven to stay on earth to continue his ministry towards the lost - Phil 1:23). It is wonderful to know that our loved ones salvation is in the hands of a loving and just God. May the Lord bless you.

    ReplyDelete