Thursday, February 16, 2012

SIH’s Think On These Things: Matt 6:10b

(Mat 6:10) Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

God’s will is perfectly fulfilled in heaven.  What a different world this would be if we all flawlessly obeyed His will on earth!  No more murder, no more thefts, no lying nor deceit, the list goes on and on. 

Let’s all pray that His will be done here on earth…. beginning with our own life.

May the Lord bless each one of us as we “Think On These Things”.

Settled In Heaven Homepage: http://www.settledinheaven.org                                    Settled In Heaven Email: settledinheaven@gmail.com                                                   SIH Salvation Blog Page: http://settledinheaven.wordpress.com/all-about-salvation/

4 comments:

  1. My dear wife,

    AMEN to that!!! May the Lord continue to bless you.... all my love. Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of the enormous number of people who parrot these words, not realising what they are saying.

    If I pray these words, I am committing myself to immediate, complete obedience to every aspect of God's will, with no deviation and absolutely no thought of self interest.

    If all His people prayed this in sincerity, the world would indeed be a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fully agree with all you've said.... nohting more cna be added. Lord bless you.

    ReplyDelete