Thursday, February 2, 2012

SIH’s Think On These Things: Psa 23:4a

(Psa 23:4a) - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me…

For Christians, death is only a shadow.  It may look dark, scary and mysterious, but death doesn’t hurt the Christian… it is the gateway that leads them to the presence of the Lord.  When faced with death, Christians can walk calmly knowing the Lord is with them every step of the way. 

Let’s thank our Lord for the peace we have; although we do not know what tomorrow may hold, we know who holds tomorrow…. And He will be with us every step of the way.

May the Lord bless each one of us as we “Think On These Things”.

Settled In Heaven Homepage: http://www.settledinheaven.org                                        Settled In Heaven Email: settledinheaven@gmail.com                                                  SIH Salvation Blog Page: http://settledinheaven.wordpress.com/all-about-salvation/

4 comments:

  1. The Lord Is Good to Us!!

    May The Lord continue to bles syour blogging ministry! It has been very encouraging to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always believed this verse, but I experienced it personally in November. I was ready. There was no fear. There was peace because He was with me. Then He undertook for me, and with an hour to spare, I was given more time here on earth to do His will.
    What an amazing God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,

    We all thank Him for His intervention in your life... what a blessing and encouragement it is to see Him, once again, be faithful to His Word. He is so good granting you peace and comfort; as well as healing your body and allowing you to continue to serve Him. Your testimony and faithfulness have been a source of encouragement to me. May the Lord be praised for all He has done.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete